Saturday, April 26, 2008

Typeracer

Think you can type fast?

Think again.

Go to typeracer and pit yourself up against a bunch of random people who can type faster than you and have nothing better to do than to make you feel bad about your own typing skills.

On my last race, I ended with 88 wpm. I came in third because first place typed 113 and second was 106.

Anyway, if you like typing this is kind of fun, but a little frustrating, especially if, like me, you always mess up typing "from" and "the" and the game wont continue until you correct your mistakes.

For those who get bored with the (yeah, just messed up typing that word three times) game, here is your challenge: try to win a race hunting and pecking.

1 comment:

dan said...

Wow that was a lot of fun. All the really fast people must have been asleep - I won most of my games - I averaged about 93 mph

Ever played TyperShark? That's another fun game.