Monday, April 21, 2008

Thanks, Uncle Sam

In my internet wanderings, I came across a website that takes the simplified pictures that are being used more and more as instructions and adds captions to them to make them funny. The site apparently started by making fun of airline safety cards (see my upcoming post) and then added the department of homeland security's attempts at instructions in the case of terrorist attacks. Due to the occasionally offensive/suggestive nature of some of the pictures on the website, I am posting several of the funnier pictures here:










This made me think of a very funny collection that my brother sent me last year making fun of some of the same images, so for you, faithful reader, I collected them together and will post them tomorrow.*

-Braden-

* (or whenever I get around to it)

1 comment:

G.Ellis said...

I liked the judo chop on the door one the best.