Monday, April 28, 2008

Anniversary Tag

What is her name? Kerry

How long have you been together? Including dating about 3 1/2 years

How long did you date? If you only count from when we actually met each other, it was a little less than 5 months until we were married.

Who eats more? Braden, but when Kerry is prego watch out!

Who said I love you first? Me. She was REALLY commitment-shy.

Who is taller? Me.

Who sings better? Me, but I let Kerry think it is her.

Whose temper is worse? Kerry's. She gets irritated at dumb things sometimes. I'm really easygoing, and it takes a heck of a lot to get me riled up... unless I'm driving.

Who does the laundry? Nobody. That is the problem.

Who does the dishes? Braden. Okay, Kerry does every great once in a while. Okay, maybe about half the time, but that still means that I do it more often (new math).

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I sleep on the right side of the bed. Kerry sleeps on the wrong side of the bed.

Who pays the bills? ugh.

Who cooks dinner? When we first got married, me. Now, Kerry loves to cook. I love to eat. Match made in heaven.

Who drives when you are together? Mostly me. I hate being a passenger. Kerry prefers not to drive. Match made in heaven.

Who is more stubborn? Katie is a name. Kate is a nickname.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Probably me.

Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, although much less now that we are two gallons of gas away from them.

Who kissed who first? Kerry kissed me to the romantic crooning of Garou singing Gitan.

Who asked who out? I think I asked her out, but she stayed in.

Who proposed? Me. Twice. But only after Kerry gave me permission... and the IHOP lady ruined it.

Who is more sensitive? That would be me. But Kerry can be sensitive, too.

Who has more friends? We probably have the same amount, but most of our friends now are friends with both of us.

Who wears the pants in the family? Literally: All of us. Figuratively: Jenna.