Friday, April 25, 2008

Blakely's Development

I found a new pregnancy "ticker" that I have added to our blog. You can find it waaaaaaay down at the bottom, and it lets you know how old Blakely is, along with some current developmental facts. It's down there instead of on the side because the width would look strange with all the other side elements. I would like it centered, so if anyone knows how to do that, let me know in the comments. I should remember the HTML code for that, but it's been a while, and I don't want to look it up right now. Anyway, if anyone wants to add this to her blog (Carolyn? Maybe this will work on your blog since it's just html), just click on it, and it will take you to the website where you can enter your due date and get personalized info about your baby. Pretty cool.

2 comments:

Braden said...

Done. Who's the hubbin?

annahannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.