Friday, April 25, 2008

Poll Results

So in case anybody cares, it was a tie between Bruce and Blakely for the most disliked name. Our giant readership did not disappoint! :)

I am surprised that Blakely got as many votes as it did...I personally don't dislike the name, although like I said before, I wouldn't name my kid that. The first name of a particularly hated chemistry teacher of mine started with a B, and I remember thinking, "I JUST KNOW IT'S BRUCE!!!" ...And then I found out it was actually Brian, go figure. :) He does not look like a Brian, let's just say. He's probably still teaching, since Kevo had him, and speaking of that, here's an example of his supreme jerkiness: he wouldn't let Kev make up any of the work he had missed while he WAS IN THE HOSPITAL. Yeah, okay, that's fair.

And we all know that's not your real hair!!!!

No comments: