Thursday, August 28, 2008

Jenna And Kennedy At The Beach

These are of Jenna playing with her cousin Kennedy at the beach in North Carolina about a month ago. It's hard to see, but Jenna has a regular shirt on and a swim diaper (borrowed from Carolyn, and most certainly not given back). I went with my parents down to the beach for like a 1/2 hour and thought that Jenna would just play in the sand like she'd done the night before. Well, she saw everyone in the water and wanted to get in, too. The only thing is, she thought the ocean was the same as the kiddie pool, so she kept sitting down and waves would come and make the water level rise or splash her. After a couple times of this, she wanted nothing more to do with the ocean and kept wanting me to hold her. Keep in mind that I did not have a swimming suit on, either! I finally got her calmed down and she played with Kennedy in the sand until my best friend from high school showed up with her husband to visit. Hey, haven't seen you in like 6 years, what a great impression I'm making!




No comments: