Sunday, August 10, 2008

Home Sweet Home

I'm about to go take a nap while Jenna's down, but I wanted to let everyone know that Jenna and I made it back home in one piece. She was pretty good, but towards the end was getting cranky, and luckily I was able to get her to sleep for the last hour. More on the roundtrip flights when I get a chance, and also more on what we did while we were away.

I am thrilled to be home!! Jenna, too; she just romped and played when she first got up. She always, always wants food right away in the morning, but she was so happy to be home that she giggled and played for an hour or hour and a half.

And she missed her daddy, although she was a little bit shy at first. Now they're back to being pals. :)

A shoutout to my mama, who really went above and beyond to make sure Jenna and I were comfortable and had what we needed while we visited them. Jenna had a bunch of Grandma toys to play with and plenty of baby necessities. Thanks, Mom!!!

1 comment:

annahannah said...

did Jenna say her new phrase that I was working with her on??? Sorry for a preposition at the end of a sentence. At least it wasn't a proposition.