Friday, November 30, 2007

The Thanksgiving Post...Over a Week Later

Okay, let me admit something right up front: I wasn't very excited about Thanksgiving. Heck, I didn't even feel like going to Thanksgiving dinner. Braden was working, and Thanksgiving's never been that much of a to-do in my family. However, the holiday season does bring back memories of family, and it is for that reason that I always miss my family the most this time of year. That said, I'm really glad I went and hung out with the in-laws, in spite of my initial reluctance. I had fun, and so did Jenna. Braden came and joined us around 6pm, and we all played The Dilbert Game.
Here are some pictures from the event:

Before we begin, I would just like to point out that this is what happens when a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup is on crack. Thank you.


Candy (Braden's cousin by marriage) hamming it up with Braden's dad


Thanksgiving Dinner


Jenna relegated to the corner during Thanksgiving dinner, and, from the looks of it, seems ready to take it out on that bug rattle!


My beautimous and bootilicious Banana Cream Pudding Pie (Jenna doesn't seem to be at all interested, though)


My beautimous Reese's Cup Pie


J-Dawg showing some mean tongue action


The purposely overly-complicated Dilbert Game


Braden's cousin Kyle roughhousing with his little cousins


Toward the end of The Dilbert Game, I was banished to sit underneath the nearest table. I consoled myself by taking really crappy pictures, of which this is most obviously one



I hope you all enjoyed this Thanksgiving post. Further bulletins as events warrant.

2 comments:

annahannah said...

mmmmm, those pies look good.

weird last picture

dan said...

a) Shouldn't that be Candy "turkeying" it up instead of hamming it up?

Ah. ah. ah.

b) That bee rattle looks a LOT cleaner / nicer than ours