Monday, November 12, 2007

Everyone is Waiting with Baited Breath!

Aaaaaaaahhh...Sleuth.
And now for the real reason you all have been waiting with baited breath:






She was pretty good about having them on until we got home. I finally put her to bed because *I* was tired. Tired of keeping her from pulling off this weird thing on her face, that is. She looks both cute and a little strange with them on. I think it will take awhile before anyone is used to them, Jenna included. The old guy in the second picture said, "I didn't even know they made glasses for a baby!" Neither did I, my good man. Neither did I. :) We got quite a few stares as we showed her off to a few people at Braden's work (since that was just down the hall from where we picked up the glasses). I suppose at some point we'll forget she has them on and then be like, "What are you looking at??", when people stare. But we're all very conscious of the change right now.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Jenna, you're so cute! You're an all around great baby, with glasses or without. We love you!