Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Turn To Steal From Random Blogs

A-Attached or Single: Attached

B-Best Friend: Braden

C-Cake or Pie: Pie, specifically French Silk

D-Day: Um, they really start to all run together when you're a stay-at-home mom; how about a day that Braden has off?

E-Essential Item: FREAKING POCKETS (this is a sore spot; why don't maternity pants have pockets, dang it??)

F-Favorite Color: Blue

G-Gummi bears or gummi worms: I guess bears, but I'm not a big fan of either

H-Hometown: Cleve-O

I-Indulgences: Value Village 99 cent Monday

J-January or July: July, all the way

K-Kids: 2!!  (I can say that!)

L-Life is incomplete without: My family

M-Marriage Date: 8/19/05

N-Number of Siblings: 5, not including me

O-Oranges or Apples: Hmm...orange juice, but apples to eat

P-Phobias or Fears: Parking lots at night, not knowing where I'm going when I'm driving

Q-Quote: "Hi, Mommy!!"

R-Reason to Smile: The crazy, cute things my daughter does

S-Season: Depends where I am...in WA, definitely the summer

T-Tag: Whoever is into this kind of thing and would like to do it, and whoever will regardless of any tag

U-Unknown fact about me: I very slowly ran into a parked car when going around my block learning to ride a bike; it really hurt, too!  :)

V-Vacation destination of choice: Dunno, maybe Tahiti or the DR

W-Worst Habit: Constantly clearing my throat, but that should go away when I'm not pregnant anymore!

X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds; I love to see my babes!

Y-your favorite food: Buffalo chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy

Z-Zodiac Sign: Pisces...and my swimming skills suck.  Go figure!

No comments: