Sunday, March 30, 2008

Standing

Here's a video I just uploaded to YouTube of Jenna standing up by herself. This was on Friday, I believe, judging by her boyish clothes. We were in BabysRUS (Baby's Roose? What's a Roose, like a rude moose?) and I asked an employee where the swimming stuff was. She took one look at Jenna and said, "Boys stuff is along the far wall." I grinned and said, "Okay, but what about the girls stuff?" She really did look like a boy, but this time I didn't dress her. :)

Anyway, as of a few days ago, Jenna's figured out that we get really excited when she stands up, so when she does, she yells, usually after we're done shouting, "YAY!!" It's her impression of our "YAY". She does it in this video.

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

OOOh baby she's on the move now! :-)

annahannah said...

ok, i confess i watched it 3 times

EveLeaf said...

Yay for Jenna!