Saturday, March 15, 2008

Most Hated Songs

So we've gotten really into American Idol this season, due to Braden's parents. There will be another post on that, BUT I was thinking about the songs I really can't stand, and let me tell you why. One of the contestants on AI this season picked a song that I loathe, and it was during 80s week. So I had to endure it twice, for Braden's sake, and I couldn't even really judge his singing of it. I'm so biased against the song that all I could hear was DEATH. Anyway, so here are some songs I can think of that I absolutely detest:

1. It's All Coming Back To Me Now - Celine Dion (this was sung by David Hernandez on AI a couple of weeks ago)
2. My Heart Will Go On - Celine Dion (are you sensing a theme? No, I actually do like Celine, but I like her much better in French...she just happens to have two songs on my death song list)
3. I Touch Myself - The Divinyls
4. B**** - Meredith Brooks
5. I'd Do Anything For Love (But I Won't Do That) - Meat Loaf

What are your most hated songs? We're talking about the songs that as soon as you hear the first note, you immediately change the radio station.


3 comments:

dan said...

What about "I'd do anything to touch myself (but my heart won't come back to me)" ?

Braden said...

What about the Barbie girl song?

Carolyn said...

love the barbie girl song!