Saturday, November 29, 2008

Naky BehBEE

I'm writing this down partly because it's hilarious and I want to remember it, and partly because I want to remind myself to ask Braden about it.

When I went to get Jenna up this morning, she was sitting in her crib wearing nothing but a diaper (this is by far a first).  There were no clothes in her crib, and there were a couple of things on the floor that she *could* have been wearing, but it's tough to say.  She's not yet adept at removing her clothing, I would say, although she's making progress.  I wouldn't have thought she'd be able to completely remove her outfit by herself, whatever it was. 

I asked her where her clothes were, but got no response.  It is a mystery...until Braden gets home.  Then we shall find out if my hubbin is down with putting his toddler in her crib with no clothes on when it's almost December.  :)

1 comment:

Braden said...

Naked came she into this world and naked goes she to bed.

Actually that's not true. She went to bed in a one piece sleeper (you know, the kind that zips all the way up from the feet to the neck).

So she got out, huh? Well, in the immortal words of Muldoon: Clever Girl!