Friday, March 27, 2009

My Husband is Amazing

Thanks to Braden's awesomeness, I'm able to use my computer again to do any little thing I want to do and oh boy it is really nice to let him have his computer back and stop stealing it mercilessly.  I'm terribly ashamed at how much I was using your computer, thereby preventing you from the important things you needed to do, and I'm sorry, but you were always on my mind.

As a reward, I owe you 10 great massages, redeemable any time you want.

Also, thanks for setting scribefire up so that I can post to this blog, and thanks for testing it out with this post.

I will love you always and forever until my dying day.  Baby.

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Now that you've got your computer back...looks like it's time to make some updates to your side bar. :-) I think pregnancy is still mentioned. Also, I don't know if this is too "girly" for you but The Cutest Blog on the block has TONS of cool backgrounds for blogs that work with Blogger.
http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/index.php