Friday, March 6, 2009

Hmm

It's funny that I just posted a quote about trials, and here I am going through one. I'm sure other people wouldn't even consider it a trial, but it is to me, and I'm not going to elaborate here. Suffice it to say that I struggle with something I'm asked to do on a regular basis, because I don't understand it, and for some reason it just really annoys me. Add to that two very unsettling conversations today on the matter, and I'm left so upset that my stomach hurts. So trying to plan for my Sharing Time lesson is out, and I don't even know if I'll be able to sleep until I get it at least somewhat resolved. It would be lovely if the person I'm trying to call to talk about it would be home to talk.

Anyway, thanks to my mom for letting me vent earlier. I needed it.

Sorry this is so cryptic, but some things you want to blog about, and you shouldn't. Nevertheless, writing something helps me calm down or sort things through when I need to.

No comments: