Sunday, December 7, 2008

More Jenna Bear

Since you all can't get enough of her, I just know it.

Jenna got ahold of Katie's washcloth, which apparently was not as dry as I had thought:


Performing a vaudeville routine: Hello my baby, hello my darling...


I just love these little sleepers. This one fit her perfectly:


Jenna giving Pooh Bear a bath. She's obsessed with Katie's bathtub:


I think she's right-handed, but she switches. I was impressed by how well she was holding the pen here:


Playing catch:


More catch:


My first trip by myself with the girls to Target on Black Friday. I gave Jenna a bunch of books with buttons you can press that make noise. They gave me at least 15 minutes of uninterrupted shopping time. It was hilarious, because you could hear us coming from 50 feet away...I felt like an ice cream truck! I couldn't stop laughing, because people kept looking around to see where the noise was coming from. :)

1 comment:

annahannah said...

hello, my baby indeed. I heart all these photos.