Saturday, December 20, 2008

Let It Not Snow

We are supposed to get a lot more snow tonight. I went out with Jenna in the snow a couple of days ago, and she absolutely LOVED it. I told Braden that I guess she doesn't take after either of her parents! She would not come back inside! She loved throwing snowballs and kept asking for more. My hands had been freezing for awhile, and so I finally just picked her up and took her inside...I know you love it, but I don't want you to get frostbite, either!!

(Oh, you can see her new glasses here. I still have to do a separate post about that.)













The two pics below are from when Braden and Jenna went outside for like two minutes before Braden got cold and went back in with her! I think this was a couple of days before the above pics. Jenna has Braden's favorite coat on. I think it was her first experience with snow.



No comments: