Sunday, July 29, 2007

Outings

So I have been trying to take Jenna out more. The problem is that I'm so worried about her getting sunburned. The summers here are gorgeous; I have absolutely no complaints about the weather here June through September (it's the rest of the year I have a problem with). But we did finally get some baby sunscreen for Jenna, so that makes me feel better. Here is a picture of Jenna in her Baby Bjorn, which I modified so that she could face front, although I couldn't find any instructions to do so and just folded it over in the front. But it works well enough, and Jenna enjoys walks so much more now that she can actually see what's going on.















I took her to a church play group at a park near here last Friday. She seemed to enjoy it (she can be a pretty serious baby, but you can tell when she's a bit excited). She loves to look around at everything, although she's still more interested in things rather than people. But she's getting better at paying attention to people, too. Anyway, I took some pictures of the park, which is right near the Puget Sound.


No comments: