Sunday, August 12, 2007

Peeer Pressure: Real Age

Everyone else was doing it. I may as well also, right?

I'm not including the link to the website because I don't want to subject anybody else to that marvel of hidden propaganda and life-sucking time consumption, but since I made the effort to go through it, I may as well post my results:

Current Age: 27.4 years
Real Age: 18.2
Difference: -9.2 years

I think the difference came about after I answered the questions about what subjects I regularly taught to other people as part of my job. I assume that the rational is that if I am regularly telling people about the ins and outs of hypertension and diabetes and hypothyroidism, then I will recognize and treat it in myself if it comes up.

It feels good to be young again.

-Braden-

No comments: