Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Choices

"Some of our struggles involve making decisions, while others are a result of the decisions we have made. Some of our struggles result from choices others make that affect our lives. We cannot always control everything that happens to us in this life, but we can control how we respond. Many struggles come as problems and pressures that sometimes cause pain. Others come as temptations, trials, and tribulations."
--L. Lionel Kendrick, "Strength During Struggles", Ensign, Oct 2001, 24


Thought of your recent post, Carolyn.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Thank you Kerry. And I agree and like this quote. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Gina said...

This quote made me think of all the really great things that have happened to me because someone in my life made a choice that was extremely painful at the time. I look back now and think about what I went through to get to this point in my life and it's amazing.