Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Ryan and other things

Happy Birthday, Ryan!! Ryan is a whopping 23 years old today, wonder of wonders. Hard to believe my little bro is coming up on his mid-20s. Doesn't that make you feel old!!?? And here I am almost out of my 20s. But it doesn't matter, since everyone else will continue thinking I'm a teenager. :)

In other news, Jenna now gets into EVERYTHING. She has learned to roll both ways and pivot as well. She has also learned how to get from a sitting position to on her tummy, so just sitting her down only works for maybe 30 seconds. We're also trying to not have her be in the exersaucer so much...it's her default position since we know she can't go anywhere when she's in it, and I have to pack somehow!! So since we're trying to have her exercise more on the floor, it also means that I don't get much done, which is a source of stress for me, but what can you do. That's part of being a mommy. Things will be better after we get this move done and are unpacked at the other place, which will probably be a few weeks. Thank goodness we will have more room! We have to be careful that we don't give in too much to our tendencies to accumulate schtuff while we're in a house.

Happy Baby


Watching Baby Einstein


Somebody Just Took My Picture


Heeeeee...


Ya!!!!